1. I talk about whatever I want. As in I devote whole posts to cute haircuts and excellent white rappers.
|Thrift Shop is #2 ya'll!|
|Shuffling papers, not curing cancer or coaching elites over here!|
3. I like to swear, I like to swear a lot because I think it is funny. I like to create new swearing combinations to amuse myself and my spouse since he has to listen to me all the time.
4. I don't do ads or affiliations or whatevs. Not that everyone is beating down my door, but I guess I don't see the point. I blog for fun and I don't want to think about some company's perception of my blogging style or content. I will take free glasses though, I will take free glasses every damn time!
|I did a track workout once, it killed me.|
5. I am a below average runner and I don't even look cute in little running shorts. I even took 6 weeks off running and didn't even miss it that much. Yeah, I'm that hardcore. I am also inconsistent and can't follow a damn training plan to save my life.
6. I am too lazy and technologically clueless to coordinate any bad ass challenges. I work about 50 hours a week (add 10 more hours to include my commute) and I try to sleep 49 hours a week which means...
Okay this post was way fun to write.
Do you ever think about what makes a blog awesome?
Why do you blog?