When I was browsing the Thought Blossoms store I was excited for a few reasons:
- They use copper! Which I love and I think it so dang purdy.
- No crazy jewels or beads.
- Lots of customizable options.
- Oh and the price is so right.
Welcome to Thought Blossoms! My name is Heather and I am an artist, runner, teacher cat owner and jewelry maker! . I fell in love with hand stamped jewelry three years ago and have been itching to try it since. I believe in the power of words and positive intentions. I wear "believe" and "gratitude" every day because I want a constant reminder of what we can accomplish in our lives we these two intentions. I hope you enjoy my work and find your own inspiration in powerful words!
So, last night I got THIS in the mail. It even came with a little polishing square and some care instructions- which I so need because I'm a jewelery dunce.
I think I'm wearing this baby every day until the Georgia Marathon as a reminder that there is work to do!
The Prize:1 piece of jewelry from the Thought Blossoms Etsy store (of your choosing) valued at $20.00.
How to Enter:Mandatory:
1. Like Thought Blossoms on Facebook- be sure to leave a comment saying I sent you! (comment +1)
2. Visit the Thought Blossoms Etsy Store and tell me what item you're eyeballing. (comment +1)
3. Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect because all the cool kids are. Tell me if you already do. (comment +1)
Additional ways to Enter:1. Like Falon Does Marathon on Facebook (see the badge on the left). (comment +1)
2. Share this giveaway somewhere! (Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Carrier Pigeon) People need to know about awesome jewelry! (comment for each +1 per share per day)
Contest ends at NOON, Monday December 19th.
The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator via random.org. I'll be sure to post the winner Monday, on my lunch break ya'll.
Thanks to Heather @ Thought Blossoms for being so creative and making this giveaway happen!