So, I'm ripping off Oprah's idea and no, I'm sorry there will be no free car or tropical vacation. On the bright side, there is CANDY!
Here's some of my favorite stuff:
|*Cat not included.|
- Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD - which is so awesome and yet so painful.
- Camelback Wa Wa bottle- In orange, the best color ever
- SmartWool PHD Running Socks (There are no other socks for winter running if you ask me.)
- 2012 Page A Day Runner's World Calendar for tips and inspiration
- $15 to heaven, I mean STARBUCKS
- Box o Luna Bars- I'm sorry if you hate coconut... I do not
- Aveeno Intensive Repair Hand Lotion (so awesome and not greasy because my hands are sand in the winter. are yours?)
- Justin's Maple Almond Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and Honey Peanut Butter packets to try. The Maple Almond is my favvvvv.
- Shot Blocks- Cran Razz
- Mocha Cliff Shots
- Hello Kitty knee socks... because I love hello kitty and I love knee socks
- Chewy Sweet Tarts or crack... whatever you want to call them.
Now here's how you toss your hat in the ring...
1. Follow Me (via Google Friend Connect on the right hand side of my blog and leave a comment) +1
2. Like 'Falon Does Marathon' on Facebook. The badge is on the left side of the blog.(leave a comment) +1
3. Tell me one thing you are thankful for because it is the holidays and I what to know. (leave a comment) +1
1. Post, Facebook, Tweet, Link whatever to tell other peeps about the giveaway. (+1 for each. Leave a seperate comment for each too.)
2. Tell me what your favorite Thinksgiving food item is. Mine is stuffing and yes, I'm making a double batch for two people. hee hee (+1)
Giveaway ends at the stroke of midnight on November 30, 2011.
I'll post the winner December 1, 2011 via the random number generator thingy. Holy cow, how is it almost December already?!?
Good luck peeps! Everyone and their mama is welcome to enter. So, get going!
Thanks for reading my blog and being great people to know.